Monday, November 29, 2010

 

Day 1742 - Cyber Monday is TODAY

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Here is the uber-adorable Savi in her Thanksgiving outfit. Too cute!

I am going to work from home today as I continue to recover from my cold. I do think my fever has gone, which is a good thing.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I did, cold or not.

NOW IT'S ALL ABOUT THE COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS...

Today is Cyber Monday, but I don't know if I've ever intentionally bought things online on that day. If you need some online stuff, it might be a good time to get it if they offer free shipping.

TTFN and have a great Monday - there are twenty-six shopping days left till Christmas!

Comments:
Well, you caught a cold just in time to stay home and shop at your computer, that's suspicious...

Get better. Zinc and vitamin C. And protein (that's why chicken soup is good).
 
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! That's funny, Marcia!!
 
I think this is my favorite photo of sunny Savannah-(other than the pink snowsuit photos) wish I had a print for my refrigerator--
 
Heather - I think that was a hint from Nancy...
 
Savi is so pretty! I'll add my name to wanting a copy of this photo.

Karen, get well quickly! Will it help to know that 2 chicken pies are all cooked and cooling on the counter to go into the freezer to eat at Early Christmas?!
 
Yay!

I got my Christmas wish - Chicken Pie and Prime Rib! What could be better than that?

We should go to Trader Joes and get some spanakopita too?

Wahoo!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?