Thursday, December 11, 2008

 

Day 1026 - Miss Savannah Steps Out!

Greetings, Bloggy Waitin' for the Weekenders!

This photo shows Savannah contemplating something - probably what it would be like to let go and walk across the room.

By the way, I love the shadow effect on this picture - no, I didn't do it intentionally, it just came out that way.

If you didn't read the comments yesterday, little Miss Savannah (who just turned 9 months) took her first unassisted steps yesterday! Go, Savi, Go!

Congratulations, Savannah!

A world of possibilities now lie within your grasp! Millions of objects are beckoning to you, saying 'come over here and get me!'

Heather is probably thinking 'Oh NO! Baby proofing the HOUSE!'

Ah well - the fun has just begun!

TTFN and Congratulations again to Little Miss Savi-walker!


Comments:
Babyproofing is right. Ugh, there's so much to do and my time has run out! I can't believe how big she's gotten so FAST!

It's a super nasty icky day today. I'm off to Dad's and then to the registry (slacker on changing my name on my license). Fun fun fun.
 
Run, Savi, Run! Was she wearing my sweater when she took those steps?
 
no, haha!!!! She was in her pj's being mental before bed. ;-)
 
We're all rejoicing with little Savannah taking her first steps, and our sympathy to Heather and Mike and Jen as they run to baby-proof the house! And we also celebrate David's 45th birthday today! Where did those 45 yrs go? And it's snowing again here in Maine. I think that will become a regular litany until April!
 
Short video on Flickr of her walking attempt today. Of course her GOOD walking was BEFORE I got out the camera. grrrrrrrrr
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?