Saturday, September 01, 2012

 

Day 2384 - Labor Day Weekend is HERE!

Greetings, Bloggy Celebrants!

Happy September, and Happy Labor Day weekend!

Labor Day weekend brings back lots of memories. 

When I was a kid, we didn't start back to school until after Labor Day.  Nowadays, some school systems have already been in school a month!

I remember lots of cookouts, picnics, and sometimes fireworks.

My nephew's birthday (I need to get a card in the mail) is coming up soon.  It's always funny to think of being IN Labor on Labor Day.

One year we were in Newport, Rhode Island.  Charlie bought lobsters right off the boat and they were only 5 dollars each.  They were big too!  It was some of the best lobster I've ever had.

What are YOU doing for Labor Day Weekend?






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?