Monday, August 13, 2012

 

Day 2365 - From Netflix to Mad Dogs and Englishmen

Greetings, Bloggy Blasts From the Past!

I recently picked out Joe Cocker's 'Mad Dogs & Englishmen' video/film from Netflix. It was awesome.

Back in the day, I really did think he had a medical condition that influenced his gestures and facial expressions, but I always loved his music!

One of the first things I noticed was a girl who appeared in line for his concert. 

She had one of those pioneer fringed jackets on (from the 70's).  I had one of those jackets, even nicer than hers!

I don't happen to be able to FIT into it, but there's still hope that someday I will.  Maybe I should put it on my BUCKSKIN list, not BUCKET list.

Har, Har, Har...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?