Monday, August 06, 2012

 

Day 2358 - You Can't Hurry Love... etc...

Greetings, Bloggy Speedsters-

Remember the song 'You Can't Hurry Love' by the Supremes?

Well, there are other things that can't be rushed.

Traffic lights, for one. 

I'll sit at a traffic light in my car, and periodically holler 'ONE, TWO, THREE, BLINK!' at the top of my lungs.  That is supposed to make the light change, but that magical command doesn't seem to work for me.  Bummer.

Another thing that can't be rushed is BIRTH. 

A lady who was full term pregnant has been coming to water aerobics in the hope that it would 'joggle' her into labor.  Didn't work.  She should be a mom by now, they were going to induce her yesterday.

TTFN and take it slow!






Comments:
Happy Monday! Sorry I'm not a very consistant blog visitor anymore. Too much going on by the time I get home. And usually just too darn tired to go online! :( I DO still read them (usually 4 or 5 at a time when I finally get a change to log in) so I'm not REALLY missing them. Just reading too late to comment..lol Cant wait to SEE YOU!
 
No worries, Heather, I know you are busy! xxxxoooo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?