Tuesday, July 24, 2012

 

Day 2345 - Casual reading means under 500 pages a day...

Greetings, Bloggy Griffin-doors!

I am reading a pretty good fantasy series right now - the Fallen Moon series by K.J. Taylor. 

I read the first book yesterday, it was nearly 400 pages and I thought it was quite good. 

The protagonist (main character) Arren, has a really difficult time of it, and I really wanted to see what was going to happen to him, so I stayed up a little later than usual last night to finish it.

The second book is longer, and I've just started reading it.

I ordered the third book Sunday, which is really funny considering I am already WAITING for book #3 of Septimus Heap to arrive as well.

Anyway - that's what I'm up to... What are YOU reading??


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?