Thursday, July 19, 2012

 

Day 2340 - Oh, Sweet Relief!

Greetings, Bloggy Payment Haters,

It is such a wonderful feeling to PAY SOMETHING OFF. Oh, Sweet Relief!

I have no car payment at the moment, but Charlie does.  HE HATES THOSE PAYMENTS.  He loves his vehicle, but he hates those payments. I don't blame him.

Sometimes I pay cash instead of using my credit card or debit card, just because it FEELS BETTER to know that it's OVER after I've paid for it.

There's no bill coming later, no debit card transaction to check online, no room for error.  DONE, DONE, DONE.

Give it a try - Save up for something, and then PAY FOR IT and have NO BILL to haunt you.



Comments:
I ALWAYS have bills to haunt me, but I totally agree. Paying something off or paying right away in CASH always makes me happy. Even paying off a boring bill like the electric makes me feel better. (no cool stuff to play with after, but I have LIGHT. lol)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?