Wednesday, July 18, 2012

 

Day 2339 - Day Off? What do YOU do?

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

I have a question...

My friend had a day off last week.  She said she stayed in her PJs all day, and just enjoyed doing nothing for a change.

I really can understand, but the only time I keep on the PJs is when I am working from home, and just till noon, and that's just because I CAN.

So- when you get a day off, what do YOU do?

Do you run errands, shop in the middle of the week instead of the weekend, go out to eat, what?

A lot of people schedule doctors and dentists appointments then, so they don't have to squeeze it into a workday.


Comments:
I have Friday off this week and will do what I usually do on the weekends...go to the BEACH!!! Got my favorite dance class kids and Moms coming with me (because lots of the Mamma's are either teachers or stay home mammas so they CAN come anytime!)and of course, Evan will come too. (ahh, the joys of unemployment) We will go Saturday too, then Sunday I have a cookout with Cary Hollinshead!!!! She's coming home for a short visit and invited a bunch of people to her Mom's. So excited~!
 
Heather, all of that sounds awesome!!! Hi to all the Hollinsheads. xxx
 
Happy Friday off, Heather!

It was like a day off today as I didn't need to go anywhere--just got caught up on stuff at home. Even having the time to wash my kitchen floor seemed like a treat. Yes, I know--pretty hard up for excitement!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?