Thursday, June 14, 2012

 

Day 2305 - Diners, Drive-Ins, and HUNGER!

Greetings, Bloggy Triple-D-ers,

I really like the Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives show on the Food Network, but it makes me HUNGRY!

If you haven't seen it - the man in the picture, Guy Fieri, travels around the country to Mom and Pop-dom eateries.

The food shown is INCREDIBLE, creative, and fabulous - from traditional comfort food to offerings and preparations never seen before... 

Things that I've seen on the show include cooking a whole prime rib by DEEP FRYING it, a pizza place that makes a pizza bigger than a card table, and a pastrami sandwich with the pastrami stacked at least 6 inches high inside it.

I think I gain a pound every time I watch the show... Thanks, Guy!

Comments:
Deep fried prime rib?? Yes please!! I need to make time for tv, i think!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?