Tuesday, June 12, 2012

 

Day 2303 - My new BFFs…Hair gel, hair mousse, hair cream…and Baking Soda!

Greetings, Bloggy Stylists!

Every now and then, Charlie will reach into a cupboard, pull out a jar or vial of some kind of hair goo product and say 'What is THIS?'

I have hair gel.

I have hair creme.

I have hair glue.

I have hair mousse.

I have hair spray.

Sometimes I use two or more at the same time.  Some of them seem to rinse out, others stay forever before they disappear.  I even tried to put hand lotion in my hair once... (no comment)

My hairdresser told me to use baking soda mixed with water to dissolve gooey hair products. Just take half a cup of baking soda and dissolve it in a plastic jar with a few cups of water.

Try it - be sure to rinse it out, of course!

Comments:
Well that's smart!! Baking soda is good for EVERYTHING!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?