Monday, June 04, 2012

 

Day 2295 - Monday, Monday....

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

This is one of the fish I caught on Saturday, and I might have eaten it last night.  We caught this on Kentucky Lake in the Big Sandy area. 

I like that thought, because Dwight Yoakum (who is from Kentucky) sings a song where he mentions the Big Sandy.

That fish is a white perch, also called a crappie, also called a sacalait in cajun country.

They are ABSOLUTELY the most flaky, tender, moist and delicious whitefish ever.

I think Sunday nights will be 'fish fry' night, as we will be eating our catch for several weeks!  We reeled in a grand total of THIRTY FISH, twenty nine crappie and one striped bass.

TTFN and I KNOW you are jealous!

Comments:
What's that expression--"You did good!" Wow, you and Charlie make quite a pair of fishermen (or is it fisherpersons)!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?