Thursday, May 17, 2012

 

Day 2277 - Hypothermia? NOPE!

Greetings, Bloggy Swimmers!

I talk about the pool quite a bit. Maybe that's because I go nearly every day.

I really don't get tired of being in the water - I love it.  I even swam laps with flippers on the other day, I haven't done that in a while...

I haven't mentioned that the early spring this year has resulted in the OUTDOOR pool being ready early too.

I have been in the outdoor pool FOUR times already, and it's not even Memorial Weekend yet!

The sky is so beautiful, the water is more sparkly, and looks clearer too.  Colder, though!

Yes, the water is still in the 70's, but I tell myself that 70 degree water is WARMER than the ocean in Maine, Maine, Maine.

TTFN and enjoy your swimmage!



Comments:
Can you guess our pool isn't ready to swim in yet? Enjoy your outside pool while you can, before the sun gets too hot!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?