Saturday, May 12, 2012

 

Day 2272 - I'm Ragin' for Cajun!

Greetings, Bloggy Bayou Lovers!

I love me some Cajun food, and I'm going to have some this afternoon!

I love gumbo, red beans and rice, and crawfish etouffee'.  OYSTERS too!

Let's not forget bread pudding, but I'm usually too stuffed to have some.

Doesn't this photo make you HUNGRY?

I am proud to say that I keep a small shaker of Tony Chachere's spice on the counter in the kitchen, AND ON MY DESK AT WORK.  I use it just about every day.

 You know what they say - 'A day without cayenne is like a day without sunshine'. Just kidding, but it sounded good.

I will admit that I can't eat REALLY spicy food.  One guy at work brought me some homemade Gumbo one day - IT MADE MY LIPS NUMB!




Comments:
Use your gumbo coupon we got!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?