Friday, May 11, 2012

 

Day 2271 - What a Great Office Treat!

Greetings, Bloggy Peaches and Plums!


I went to a meeting at work yesterday...

We often have candy, or pretzels, or girl scout cookies, or coffee or SOMETHING to munch on during a long meeting.

This particular meeting was unlike any other.

We had ORGANIC PRUNES to munch on.

I can't say I didn't like them, I had two and they were good.

One of my coworkers ate a couple HANDFULS of them!  I warned him that the after-effects might be unpleasant if he ate too many of them.

The next time you're picking up a treat for the office, consider something DIFFERENT, eh?

Comments:
That sounds like a DANGEROUS office treat! Colon clense anyone? eek!!
 
That's pretty funny! Better check with your co-worker on Monday!

Happy weekend everyone, and go easy on the prunes whether organic or not!
 
This blog gave me a stomach ache... KIDDING!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?