Tuesday, May 08, 2012

 

Day 2268 - The Post With The Most!

Greetings, Bloggy Readership...


THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

If you have not put your Mother's Day Card in the MAIL yet - WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?


I know the drill:

 'Oh, whenever it get's here is FINE'...

'Oh, I know you love me, it doesn't matter if it's late'...

'Oh, I can go out to dinner ANYTIME so don't worry if you forget'...

And a million other soothing words.

GO TO THE MAILBOX.  MAIL SOMETHING.

EVEN IF IT'S A STICK PERSON ON A POST IT NOTE, your mother will LOVE IT.

I'm Watching You!  GO DO IT!

Comments:
Mothers everywhere will appreciate the reminder!! You never need one, Karen!
 
hahahahaaaa!!! Ya ya. I'm late with mine. Been driving around for a WEEK with the cards in my passenger seat. Why haven't I put them in the mail?? Ummmm....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?