Sunday, April 29, 2012

 

Day 2259 - It Only Hurts When I Can't POST!

Greetings, Blogregation!

I am STILL not able to schedule blog posts in advance, meaning, you can't see today's blog until I actually open it up and publish it.  

Charlie tells me he'll add it to my morning checklist of 'Did you pack your lunch?  Do you have a charged phone?  Swimsuit-Swimshoes?  Did you take your vitamins?'

This has been broken since April 18th (maybe the 17th). 

I'm still sulking.

I have plenty of blog topics to write about, but my motivation is low because I can't schedule when the blog is supposed to publish.

I wish I may, I wish I might, get to auto-publish tonight!



Comments:
I wish the same for you! How frustrating! I saw your post on FB last night, but I didn't know how to open it up for the other photos.

Happy Sunday, everyone!
 
Hi Mom -

You can double click to open one, then you should see a graphic that looks like a right arrow > on the right. You can press that arrow to scroll through the photos.

Once you start looking through, a left arrow < will appear to the left of each photo to back up.

When you are done, you can hit the ESC key (top left) to get out of it.

xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?