Friday, April 20, 2012

 

Day 2250 - It's Friday, Hooray!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers...

It's Friday, Hooray!

You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

I think this week went by quickly, don't you?

I still feel bad that I didn't even mention that last friday was Friday the 13th. Oops. I guess you'll have to forgive me, OR NOT.

I'm meeting Charlie this afternoon at the health club, then we're going out for dinner somewhere. I haven't figured out where yet, I'd like to find a place with a buy-one-get-one coupon if I can.

We also heard about a great half price happy hour at a local steak place, that might be just the ticket.

Have a wonderful weekend, folks!

Comments:
Happy Friday, everyone! We had a nice 2 days with Marcia, and a nice luncheon with Kelly and Kayla, so now it's back to the "old grind" as they say. Nice sunny day here and 50 degrees. Good!

I missed your blog yesterday and I surely do have too many books, too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?