Monday, April 02, 2012

 

Day 2232 - Everybody in the pool!


Greetings, Bloggy Splishers and Splashers!

It's HOT, HOT, HOT. It was 85 yesterday, and expected to be 85 tomorrow, and 85 the next day too.

For the first time EVER - the OUTDOOR POOL at the health club is already open for business, with water temps in the 70's. It is incredible!

I may conquer my 'it's too early' phobia and get in the outdoor pool this afternoon. I also have to be careful not to get a sunburn, as I haven't had any sun exposure to speak of yet this year.

I saw some Iris plants that had already blooomed and gone BY - and today is the Second of April! Goodness gracious!

I like warm weather as much as anyone - but this spring is unbelievable.

TTFN and I hope you STAY COOL!

Comments:
My goodness! Do you think you are in Jamaica, "Hot, hot, hot!" Yes, be careful not to get a sunburn!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?