Sunday, April 01, 2012

 

Day 2231 - Mama's Got a Brand New Bag-ged!


Greetings, Bloggy Bagless Vacuumers!

First - Happy April! Time to pay bills again.

I did NOT like my bagless Bissell vacuum cleaner. As a matter of fact, I hated it with a passion.

It seemed to blow the dust around rather than capturing it. It was extremely heavy. I could go on, but you don't need to hear it, I'm sure.

Today I went to Sears and got a Hoover Platinum vacuum cleaner WITH bags - very fancy bags that capture all the dust and crud and filter the air.

It even comes with a child - a baby canister vac that has all the tools and another wand. THAT has the fancy HEPA filter bags too.

The upright only weighs 11 pounds. The weight and the BAG are the two features that sold me on it. I'll let you know what I think of it soon after I've had a chance to see how it performs against all the DUST in the house.

TTFN and have a nice April!

Comments:
Happy dustless Sunday! And many more!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?