Monday, March 26, 2012

 

Day 2225 - Been There, Seen That, Going Again!

Greetings, Bloggy Gamers!

Yep, Charlie and I managed to get a good seat yesterday morning at a Hunger Games performance.

Yep, the theatre was full.

Nope, I'm not going to give any spoilers here, except to say that I shed a few tears during the movie, and Jennifer Lawrence, the girl who played Katniss is FABULOUS.

I will say that I really enjoyed it, and I want to see it again, and I'm NOT waiting for it to come out on video. I am thinking I might like to see it in the IMAX theatre.

TTFN and enjoy it when you see it!

Comments:
I'm going Wednesday. I cannot wait! I don't remember ever being this excited for a movie!
 
That's good to know it is a fabulous movie! Enjoy it on Wed. Heather! We'll see it sometime.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?