Tuesday, March 13, 2012

 

Day 2212 - The Birthday Beauty, and the Bachelor Beast!


Greetings, Bloggy Birthday Celebrants!

I think this is my very favorite photo from Savi's birthday party - when she was opening Aunt Nancy's card!

I have been wading through 400 photos, and have extracted about 20 so far that I think belong in the 'best of'.

I am going to miss Savannah calling me 'Darling', and all the sweet things she does! I'll be back in New England this summer, and I know it will be here soon.

Changing subjects completely, I was VERY disappointed in the final episode of 'The Bachelor', and it just proves how BLIND, BLIND, BLIND love can be. Blech.

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
A beautiful photo--and so glad she's holding MY card. I am looking for more photos!
 
What a beautiful little girl. I'm so glad she is related to me!!! A great party and happy relatives!
 
Hiking is an adventurous athletic activity that needs sturdy footwear toNike Air Max assure you a safe and enjoyable hiking. And hiking sneakers are a good bet for you Kawasaki Fairings
in this regard. Hiking sneakers provide excellent cushioning, good shock absorption and above all maximum comfort. Asics Tiger Shoes
The rubber outsole with heel pads of hiking sneaker provides you good Asics Onitsuka Tigertraction and protection against hard impacts.
.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?