Thursday, March 08, 2012

 

Day 2207 - The Bad and the Good...

Greetings, Bloggy Movie Lovers!

I watched an awful movie on-demand the other day - Nicholas Cage in 'Drive Angry'.

Drive Angry is a story about a father who comes back from hell to avenge his daughters death. It was terrible.

On the flip side, Charlie and I watched a good movie this past weekend - 'Fracture' with Anthony Hopkins.

Fracture is a legal thriller with Anthony Hopkins trying to get away with murder... literally. Very good.

TTFN and happy movie renting!

Comments:
All I can think about is seeing you tomorrow! Yay! (You too, Heather and Savi!)
 
I loved fracture! Never heard of the other....guess I know why! Ha!! See you all tomorrow!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?