Tuesday, February 21, 2012

 

Day 2191 - The Check's in the Mail...Almost...

Greetings, Bloggy Auditors!

I had my tax return all done. Charlie checked it, and I had made a mistake. Thank you, Charlie!

Then I copied it over from pencil to pen.

Charlie made me a copy of it for reference. Thank you, Charlie!

I took it to work today, intending to mail it.

Charlie texted me at work 'You need to fill out another form'! Crap. Drat. Darn.

I am even mad that I wasted a 44 cent STAMP. I am like that.

NEXT YEAR I am going to get it right the very first time. MAYBE I'll get it in the mail today IF I don't have to make a phone call or gather additional information.

Wish me luck! TTFN!

Comments:
This is my official blog happy bday to Heather--I did post on FB on the big day.

Since I'm not working I can't use that as an excuse for not having completed my tax info to send to my accountant--always filed in Oct, until last year. I hate numbers but since I know I'll get refund I'd better get cracking--you inspire me, Karen!
 
By the way - I didn't waste the stamp after all (tee hee)...

I opened the envelope very carefully and then taped it shut again!

So there.
 
I missed my bday blog! DUH! Thank you, everyone, for the bday wishes! I spent the day in bed, reading my books. Almost done with the last of the 3. May have to read them AGAIN when I finish!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?