Sunday, February 19, 2012

 

Day 2189 - It's Amazing!


Greetings, Bloggy Racers...

What do YOU watch on television these days?

The Amazing Race starts up again tonight, and I am already hoping we will like the team that wins. Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't.

I haven't mentioned it, but another season of Survivor is underway and I OFTEN don't like who wins. At least none of the 'Russell' family is on the show this season.

We also watch 'The Walking Dead' - a zombie series, not great, but not bad either.

We LOVE our DVR - we can record whatever we want to watch, and watch it later or rewatch if Charlie is home and I'm not.

We're meeting Buddy Joe for lunch today - TTFN and happy racing!

Comments:
I never watch ANYTHING on tv anymore. It's kind of sad. Nothing is on early enough for me to see it! I tried watching American Idol and only got through a little of it before having to go to bed. Even if I had a DVR id never watch it. Someday!!
 
You're not missing anything, Heather!

Lots of my coworkers who are raising kids never have time for television either.

xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?