Thursday, February 16, 2012

 

Day 2186 - When You're a Jet You're a Jet...

Greetings, Bloggy Pizza Lovers!

That's right - I was talking about Jet's Pizza, not the play 'West Side Story'.

We are having a marathon meeting at work today that will last through lunchtime, so we're getting pizza delivery from Jet's Pizza.

I can't keep up nowadays with all the pizza choices - are you like that?
Pizza used to come in two forms - round or square. Now you can have round, square, stuffed, thick crust, thin crust, garlic crust, stuffed crust, lite options, and a bunch that I've probably forgotten.

I like square pizza well-done with crispy edges. I used to like very doughy pizza but over time (and calorically) I have learned to like thinner crust too.

TTFN and I hope you enjoy YOUR lunch today!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?