Tuesday, February 14, 2012

 

Day 2184 - Happy Valentines Day!

Greetings, Bloggy Dearests-

I guess I can brag a little, because my Valentines Day is actually a week long celebration!

Thank you, Charlie! xxxooo

We've already been out to eat prime rib, and I have flowers, and today we'll exchange Valentines cards.

But you know what a REAL Valentine is?

Someone who listens to you tell stupid stories in the middle of the night.
Someone who takes care of you when you're sick.
Someone who loves you when you look terrible, or when you're grumpy, or when you're miserable.

If you have a Valentine like THAT - you're really lucky!


PS - I do!

Comments:
So sweet!!!!!!!! Happy Valentines day :)
 
Wow, Charlie wins the Academy Awards for Valentine's Day! And you deserve every minute of that time and attention, Karen. Love wins the day for us all! And chocolate is 2nd!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?