Monday, February 13, 2012

 

Day 2183 - Oyez! Oyez! Oyez!

Greetings, Bloggy Proclamationisms!

Oyez! Oyez! Oyez!

Be it known that this NATIONAL CRY is being proclaimed throughout the United States by a coveyance known as 'Da Blog', at the fifth hour, on the thirteenth day of the month of February, in this year of our Lord, two thousand and twelve.

Therefore give heed and take note that this day sees the Launch of the campaign to bid the people of this land to elect ME as the Queen of Bloggage! (queen wave here)

The campaign is to persuade people of all ages, from all parts of this beautiful land, to support your bloggers by READING more to promote literacy and watching less television.

For my part, if elected, I will strive unceasingly to prevent any more of those horrid PIG SQUEALING commercials from being shown, at any time, at any venue.

As Town Crier for this fair blog, I call upon all persons visiting to hear this.

The End

Comments:
I'll vote for you immediately if you will pleeeese get those pig squealing commercials off permanently! I hate them, Lyn hates them, and you hate them! Gil thinks they are stupid, while at the same time laughing at them! He wants you to know he'll vote for you to be "Queen of Bloggage", and Queen of anything else you want to be!

Honestly, Karen, do you wake up at night thinking these things up??
 
"sometimes I just THINK funny things!"
 
Yes, Peggy, she does. And she tells them to me and we start laughing out loud. And then the next morning she asks me, "What was that blog idea I told you last night?" Too often neither of us can remember.
 
I love all these comments! Ha! Ha!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?