Sunday, February 12, 2012

 

Day 2182 - What IS that stuff??


Greetings, Bloggy Bacteriums!

Someone please tell me WHY mustard (and even some ketchups) ooze scary, gross liquid whenever you want to USE them?

I take that as a personal insult.

And would someone please tell me why SPAM has to be surrounded by that gelatinous goo? I actually like fried SPAM, spam 'n egg salad, etc, but NOT the scary gelatin.

I would suggest they could try packing SPAM in water like tunafish.

And last but not least - WHY can't I happily eat things like squash soup and creamed spinach (which both taste good) without being skeeved out by their color?

I guess maybe I'M the PROBLEM. (NOT!)

Comments:
low sodium spam does not have the gelatin (or not that noticeable anyway)- I couldn't tell difference in taste with less salt.

So sad that Whitney is gone. It is said that music stirs the soul--her voice certainly moved mine. The movie Bodyguard was phenomenal because of Whitney--didn't hurt that the Bodyguard was Kevin Costner!
 
My latin teacher used to say "de gustibus non disputantum". --translation: "You can't argue over taste."

I agree with Nancy, another beautiful voice gone.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?