Wednesday, February 08, 2012

 

Day 2178 - Will Work for Animal Crackers and Cocoa...


Greetings, Bloggy Munchkinlanders!

My mother requested that I tell about my brief run as the Star of the Stage.

In SECOND GRADE, yours truly played Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz play at school.

At that time, (being 7?) it was one of the highlights of my life. I was in the newspaper and everything.

Yes, I had to sing in front of people, something that I didn't care for then and still don't care for now.

However, if I don't HAVE an audience, I sing a lot. Badly...

Uh - but NOT 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow'!

Comments:
Judy Garland didn't sing "Over the Rainbow" any better than our little 7 yr old Karen! Your father and I were such proud parents!
 
crap! I'd been waiting for this story and I missed it! You dont sing badly you goof! I always wished I was brave enough to be in plays as a kid. I'd just cringe as someone else sang the songs that I knew I could sing better. lol! I was such a chicken.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?