Friday, December 23, 2011

 

Day 2131 - Quaker Meeting Has Begun...


Greetings, Bloggy Game Players-

Charlie and his son hadn't heard of the 'Quaker Meeting' game that I played as a kid. I told them how we would play it.

Even Wikipedia knows about it, I believe it's a New England thing...

You sit in a circle with some other kids.

You chant 'Quaker Meeting has begun. No more talking, no more fun. If you show your teeth or tongue, you'll have to pay a forfeit. Starting NOW!'

Everyone had to keep from talking, laughing or smiling. Whoever 'caved in' and showed their teeth or tongue was the loser.

So - tell me if you know what I'm talking about, especially if you are NOT from New England.

Comments:
Hello, I don't know why I always forget to loo at the blog lately. My bookmarks are hard to use, and I use my phone all the time instead of my computer. I think you need a Karen App.
 
I left a few comments on other days.
 
Pretty good, Marcia, a Karen App!

I have known the Quaker Meeting game my whole life. It must be genetic the way it has been passed down to the next generation!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?