Wednesday, December 14, 2011

 

Day 2122 - You Got Peanut Butter on My Chocolate!


Greetings, Bloggy Peanut Butterers!

I was in a meeting recently, and someone said, jokingly, 'You Got Peanut Butter on My Chocolate!'

MOST people knew what she was talking about, but some younger people didn't.

For those of you who don't remember, it was a Reeses Peanut Butter cup commercial, and a very popular one too!

I am sure you can find it on Youtube if you want to see it again.

Now changing subjects- I've mentioned how much I like 'Mayhem' in those insurance commercials.

Last night I saw a cold medicine commercial that features a guy named 'Mucus'. NOT funny.

Comments:
Karen I agree about the mucus ad-yuk!

Presents for Eric's family and three SF friends wrapped and boxed up for shipping today-yaaayyy! Now on to cards--never had time to do many cards before I RETIRED. I am actually very busy but what I do is mostly (hi, Peggy!) under my control.
 
Yes, we are busy here! Nancy is waiting for a trip to the post office with her packages!
 
Happy Wednesday! I don't think I'm getting to the cards this year. I meant to have some made, but time just went by too fast! Hopefully I'll remember to start earlier next year!! :)
 
I'm not going to send out many cards, just a few. Need to get MY boxes in the mail THIS WEEK!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?