Saturday, December 10, 2011

 

Day 2118 - Litigation LOOT!


Greetings, Bloggy Money Grubbers-

I got a FREE CHECK IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY that I wasn't expecting. (cheers and applause) Has that ever happened to you?

It was my share of a litigation (lawsuit) settlement for currency conversion charges incurred when I used to travel to England for work.

Of course, that was YEARS ago - I haven't been to England in 7 or 8 years? I can't remember exactly when I was there last.

Anyway - I need to get that check in the bank, it is burning a hole in my pocketbook!

Uh... the amount?

EIGHTEEN DOLLARS and four cents.

Well, it's FREE MONEY, isn't it?

Comments:
Yep money is money, Karen! Your pool incident shows why some kids grow up to be insensitive and annoying!

Hope Savi enjoys the Nutcracker. I don't remember how old Eric was when I first started taking him--the first time, he loved the expanding tree and Mouse King/Nutcracker battle but slept through the beautiful dancing in the second act. Of course the little girl would-be dancers in the audience stayed awake through the whole thing! I think she'll love it--waiting for a report!

I felt so nostalgic when I unpacked my two large nutcrackers, of the Prince and the Mouse King, I bought last year at my final SF Ballet Nutcracker (Waaaahhh!!!). Next year I'lll try to go to a performance in Portland.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?