Tuesday, December 06, 2011

 

Day 2114 - Time for the BeeKeepers Christmas Banquet Again!


Greetings, Bloggy Beekeepers!

Can you believe this photo - a nutcracker for beekeepers! How AWESOME IS THAT?

Charlie told me that many moons ago, 'kept' bees lived in small, domed shaped hives which were usually tended by monks.

When it was honey gathering time, the hive had to be broken apart to retrieve the honey. Of course, that destroyed it.

Over time, the modern hives with frames were developed. The frames can be safely removed without harming the hive or the bees.

Too cool, eh?

So, back to my story...

Last night was the Beekeepers Christmas Potluck, which I always enjoy going to. I brought corn pudding, and Buddy Joe brought sweet molasses to pour over it as a topping.

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Beekeepers Banquet reminded me of the "Teddy Bears Picnic"--don't ask me why! How do you make corn pudding?

What's our little Savi talking about these days? Lyn said that Sophie is saying "How are you doing?"--so cute!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?