Saturday, October 29, 2011

 

Day 2076 - Second Place Is NOT a Loser!


Greetings, Bloggy Halloweenies!

Here's a picture of Savannah at the Pumpkin Festival in Maine. She had a great time that weekend.

Well, I didn't win the pumpkin carving contest yesterday, but I came in second. That's okay, isn't it? I really don't mind because I won it last year and this year it's someone else's turn to win.

Halloween is almost here, and I heard that it SNOWED in Rhode Island yesterday, and that there may be more snow?! Is that right?

It is very cold here - highs today are expected to be in the 50's. Brrr!

I'll be going to the Franklin Pumpkinfest later today, that should be fun!

Comments:
Second place is very good! Your pumpkin was creative with its Pinnochio nose, and glass eyes!

Gil and I worked on the Hunter's Breakfast at the WP Historical, getting up at 3:30. Now we're home and I'm going to have a nap!
 
Second place is great! You don't want everyone at work mad that you win EVERYTHING, do you? Lol!!! Swim is over, I'm at dance class now with all the kids dressed in their costumes, then off to Page's for Becca's halloween bday party. It might snow a little tonight and maybe a bit more tomorrow. Hope it doesn't snow on Halloween!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?