Monday, October 17, 2011

 

Day 2064 - I've figured it out...Horse Became Horsepower!


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

I've finally come to the realization (stupid me) that motorcyclists are modern day cowboys!

Is that already obvious to everyone else on the planet?

They love to wander and be free. They hate confinement. They couldn't be happier than being on their 'horse', going anywhere. The 'range' is the world.

The 'Don't fence me in' rule still applies.

Okay, that's all I wanted to say. Have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Duh.
 
Double Duh!! LOL! Love it Mamma! Thanks for the gift that came today! Can't wait to listen to my CD tomorrow <3 Savi has her card in her bed. haha! She had me read it to her and she ran around saying happily I'M the GRANDAUGHTER!!!
 
Great, glad it got there so fast! xxxx
 
I'll have to send her some additional Halloween cards, that's just too cute! xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?