Thursday, October 13, 2011

 

Day 2060 - Happy Birthday, Gilbert!


Greetings, Bloggy Birthday Celebrants-

Today is my stepfather Gil's birthday, and I hope it's a great one. We won't mention which birthday it is.

Happy Birthday, Gilbert! Do you like the cake photo I found for you? No calories involved.

I am listening to the 'Sons of the Pioneers' cowboy music as I write this, and it makes me feel very peaceful. I just love their beautiful harmony (Marty Robbins too). I guess I have really crossed the old fogey threshold, haven't I?

Happy Birthday, Gilbert, and Yippee-Ti-Yi-Yo!

Comments:
Happy Happy Birthday 'Grampy Gil' (as Savi says) Hope it's been a great day! xoxoxo
 
"Grampy Gil" says thank you so much! I've had a quiet, happy birthday. The day started with nice cards, good friends, and phone calls from family. Thanks again!

Grammy Peggy adds that we miss Heather, Evan and Savi very much. Can't wait for Thanksgiving to see you all again!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?