Monday, September 26, 2011

 

Day 2043 - I Can't DECIDE!!!


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

I can't decide whether I prefer to moon over Hugh Jackman, or Clint Eastwood (as he looked many years ago).

You can't deny they are (or were) both rugged and handsome.

YES, I know that Clint Eastwood is over 80 years old, he was born in 1930.

I've had a longer moonage with Clint Eastwood. I loved his western movies and Dirty Harry movies and 'Every Which Way' movies.

As a matter of fact, my ex-husband told me once 'I don't like the expression on your face when you look at him!' HA!

However, Hugh Jackman is young NOW (too young for me but who's counting?)

I hope to enjoy watching Wolverine and other characters he may play for years to come.

Okay, move over, Clint and make room for Hugh. 'Nuff said.

Comments:
Cuties :) Just a quick hello! xoxo
 
Yes, Hugh Jackman gets my vote!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?