Saturday, September 10, 2011

 

Day 2027 - A fly on the wall...or in an airplane!

Greetings, Bloggy Vacationers-

Well, I am back from my whirlwind vacation. No, I don't always tell when I am away because it isn't a really good idea to blab that on the internet.

Here's a couple of funnies from my trip home yesterday.

A little girl sat behind us on the plane yesterday - and I don't think she stopped talking the whole way.

When we got to Nashville, she was looking out the window and started saying 'Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Get me the camera, quick! I can see the city of Tennessee out the window!'

I really liked the 'City of Tennessee' comment.

The shuttle driver that took us to the airport told us about Paul McCartney coming to visit Newport sometime in the past. He mentioned that he arrived on his yacht, but had hotel rooms on land in addition to the 'water accommodations'.

He added 'It didn't really look like a yacht a Rocker would have, it looked pretty conservative'.

That's really funny to me - can one buy a 'hip' type of yacht?

Comments:
It was good to learn yesterday you and Charlie were home safe and sound! I'm glad we could be part of your vacation!
 
That's a cute story. This year at the school I will have three classes of children that are all threes and fours. That will be cute. I also have 5's and 6's in two other classes. They are sweet too. Very young ones this year.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?