Thursday, September 01, 2011

 

Day 2018 - Battle of the Bulge...


Greetings, Bloggy Pufferbellies!

First - Happy September! September is usually a nice month weather-wise, not as hot as August, and Fall hasn't quite Fallen yet.

But let's talk about the battle of the bulge...

I'm not talking about eating too much, I'm talking about bulges that occur overnight in my SLEEP.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and my right eyelid looks like elves inflated it overnight. It goes away after I've been up for a while.

What is UP with that?

I tell myself that it happens when I eat too much sodium, but if that were true, it would happen every day.

Help me, Obiwan Swollenator - why is this occurring?

Comments:
Not sure, sometimes I get a little edema under my eyes when I wake up. Research it, maybe there's something to learn about!

Nice to see you the other day...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?