Wednesday, August 31, 2011

 

Day 2017 - Lookout, Summer - Fall is on the way!


Greetings, Bloggy Season Changers-

It's the last day of August, time to pay bills!

Fall is coming. I can FEEL it. The shadows are longer when I am in the pool, and fewer people are coming to the outdoor pool area.

The leaves are drying up, and the tulip poplars are turning yellow. At my mother's house in Maine, the temps are already dipping into the FORTIES overnight. Brrr!

It gets light later in the morning and it gets darker earlier at night. I hate that. Whenever I say I hate it, people say 'Well, don't you like Fall?'

Yes, I do, but I want fall to have long, lighted days like summer!

But I just can’t BELIEVE what I got in the mail the other day.

A CHRISTMAS magazine renewal request. CHRISTMAS! Do they REALLY have to start 6 months in advance? Sheesh!

Comments:
It's a beautiful sunny day today! By the time Gil and I arise, the temperature is in the 50's and climbing!

It's always a sunny day when Karen is visiting!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?