Monday, August 29, 2011

 

Day 2015 - Ouch! Who did THAT?


Greetings, Monday Morning Blahgers!


I get black and blue marks and I don’t even know how it happened. NO, this picture is not my bruise, I just took it from the web.

By the way - do not search for pictures of bruises - they are awful!

Anyway - let me start again. I get these phantom bruises (just small ones), and I don't remember bumping into anything or hurting myself in any way.

However, now I have a bruise that is shaped a little like Elvis… Do you think I’ll become famous, and people will come from miles around to gaze at it?

I think not.

Comments:
Probably not, Mamma. When you get a jesus one, maybe that'll bring some traffic!! Maybe its Charlie bonking into you in your sleep?? Like the elbow incident...lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?