Thursday, August 11, 2011

 

Day 1997 - Just Hangin' Out at the Pool...


Greetings, Bloggy Pool Sharks (get it?)

Today's photo doesn't have anything to do with a pool, it's Savi and her Uncle Evan.

I had a short swim session in the pool after work yesterday, though I don't usually work out on Wednesdays. Here are a few things I noticed.

A woman got in the pool to READ A BOOK! She got in the pool, located a corner, opened her book up on the concrete deck, and read while most of her was under water.

A couple of teens (or a teen couple) got in the pool to hang out together. I've seen them before, and they always seem to spend some time snuggling with each other.

I saw a man at the pool today who I see nearly every time I have been there - it's like he LIVES there and only goes home to sleep. I mean that, you know...

An old man jumped into the pool near me and said he was cooling off after playing golf. He chatted with me for a minute. One of the life guards asked me if he was my husband! EEEEEwwwwww!

And last but not least - the cute male swim instructor (the one that has all the young mothers dressing up when they take their kids to him) deliberately introduced himself to me, shook my hand, and chatted with me today. He must have been totally bored, dontcha think?

TTFN and keep your eyes peeled for interesting goings-on today!

Comments:
You have more of a life at the pool than most of us have in the whole day!

Love that picture of Evan and Savi!
 
That's funny!! I wish I had a pool at my gym. Such fun! I just finished helping Savi in the bathroom. Got her 'cleaned up' and flushed the toilet, saying 'bye poop!' as I did it. Savi looked at me (very seriously) and said "poop doesn't talk Mom. It's just poop." Yup. That's my big girl. hahaha!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?