Monday, August 08, 2011

 

Day 1994 - Au Revoir, Land O' Clam!


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Well, the bad news is that I never did get clam cakes yesterday, and I am flying back to Tennessee this morning.

The good news is that I had to settle for deep dish Chicago style pizza instead, and it had literally POUNDS of mozzarella cheese in it. I'm not sure if I even got through 2 slices, it was so big and thick!

The rest of the good news?

I had a wonderful trip.

I didn't spend too much money because I used a frequent flyer ticket.

Miss Savi is cute and smart and everything a granddaughter should be! We went for a walk last night before they left, and she found a pet slug which she named 'squishy'. We put him in a paper cup and she took him home with her.

I got to see lots of the family.

Thanks to my sister and brother-in-law for hosting yet another family blowout!

Comments:
Sorry I couldn't be there, I had to work. I missed being there, though!
 
We missed you too, Marcia! 4 generations of Karen progeny: myself, Karen, Heather, and Savi; 4 generations of Lyn progeny: myself, Lyn, Will, and Sophie! Wow we had a splendid, happy and loving weekend!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?