Friday, August 05, 2011

 

Day 1991 - I.E. Whine about I.E. 9


Greetings, Bloggy Browsers!

It's Friday, Hooray! You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Brow-ser! Fri-day! Brow-ser!'

We recently upgraded to IE9, and I have to say that if you are a blogger on blogspot, I really can't recommend doing it.

I have to remember (daily), to click the little icon for 'compatibility mode' or the menu buttons don't work correctly.

I have to use the Edit Html design page instead of the Compose page, which is NOT 'what you see is what you get'.

My favorites bar isn't a bar at all anymore.

There is ONE feature I do like about IE9. You can take a 'Favorite' and put an icon for it on the menu bar. It will launch when you click the icon instead of having to the browser first.

There, I said something nice. Have a nice Friday!

Comments:
Yikes! Couldn't make heads or tails of that! Computer-speak! Glad you can figure that *&#@ out!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?