Tuesday, July 19, 2011

 

Day 1974 - Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head...


Greetings, Bloggy Rainmakers!

I worked out in the pool yesterday afternoon IN THE RAIN.

First it was just a few drops.

Then it started to rain a little harder, then a little harder, and a little harder.

The families went inside. Then the lifeguard went inside. For a while, it was just me and my water aerobics instructor, and the rain.

A man came out and swam some laps in the rain. When he got out of the pool (it was raining hard at that time), he picked up a wet towel and dried himself off with the wet towel IN THE RAIN before going inside. I still can't understand what that towel was going to do for him! It's a mystery.

Then some 'tweens' came out to play, and even a mom and a couple kids. It rained the whole time.

I didn't even bother to put up my umbrella when I left. No surprise there!

Comments:
ooh, that must have been really nice! I would have LOVED to swim in the rain. The towel guy sounds a bit 'off' though...lol
 
What a grand time you had swimming in the rain! How well I remember swimming in the heated pool with the North Wind blowing!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?