Wednesday, July 13, 2011

 

Day 1968 - Extreme Couponing Success!


Greetings, Bloggy Bargain Hunters!

Here's a cute picture of Miss Savi at the beach.

She doesn't know it yet, but I made an EPIC couponing score on a gift for Savi and a gift for Charlie's grandson yesterday at Kohls.

I bought 2 identical $19.99 toy items that were on the clearance shelf for 70-80% off.
I had a $5 off instant coupon that was expiring at the end of the day.
I had an additional 15% off coupon that was expiring at the end of the day.

The price I paid (including tax) for $40 worth of toys? LESS THAN $3.

SCORE ONE FOR GRANDMA!

Comments:
Awesome job coupon mamma! I always remember my coupons AFTER they expire, or after I've already left them at home...I stink at it. I always say I'm going to TRY to get better, but then I dont.

Savi and I spent another nice morning at the beach, and just now, a nice nap to recoup. I'm still sleepy and need to shower off all this sand and salt. My eyes are burning!
 
You are the master coupon lady!

We're off to Lewiston to buy carpeting for the stairs up at "the other house", and of course go to Starbucks!!

Wonderful photo of Savi!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?