Friday, July 08, 2011

 

Day 1963 - Hot and Cold!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's Friday, Hooray!

You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Yesterday was a scorcher, AND THE AIR CONDITIONING WAS OUT WHERE I WORK.

It was 78 degrees in my cubicle when I arrived at 7am. That is pretty darn hot. It proceeded to go UP from there.

At lunchtime I couldn't take it anymore. It was 82 degrees, and I was starting to feel woozy. I went home and worked from home the rest of the day.

I heard from a friend at work that her cube went from 80 degrees to 67 later that afternoon. 67 is too darn COLD! We're not trying to get the AVERAGE temp here, we're trying to be comfortable so we can get our work done.

TTFN and I hope you have a pleasant, climate controlled day!

Comments:
Hope today is a climate controlled day at work! I remember once going home from work because the air conditioning was too cold!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Yes, Gil is better since being prescribed an antibiotic and cough medicine with codeine on Tuesday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?