Thursday, June 30, 2011

 

Day 1955 - The Price You Pay for PERKY...


Greetings, Bloggy Perkees and Perkettes!

Okay. I'm pretty perky, as perky goes...

People call me Suzy Sunshine, Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, and 'Squeaky' with no prompting.

But my Perkiness only goes so far. I could use some 'Perkage' enhancements.

Why wasn’t I born with a cute little kitten sneeze, Meg Ryan teeth, clear skin, and no chance of cellulite?

In the morning when I get up, my eyelids should look perky, not droopy, not puffy! My hair should be permanently coiffed without product tampering. I should have a naturally athletic build and look good in shorts. Now THAT is perky.

I am going to rename my bras to ‘the jaws of life’. I depend on their capture, separation, and height adjustments on a daily basis to save my somewhat-perky look.

There’s a DNA modification opportunity for ya - the PERKY GENE!

Comments:
Hope you feel better soon!
 
hahaha!!!!!!!! You are perky and NUTTY!! :)
 
Yes, you are perky and funny!

I'm taking orders for lobsters and clams at the Farm on the 4th. Wish you could all be here!

Speaking of being somewhere else, last night I called Lyn during the family dinner hour, and wished I were there! It was such a good week with all of you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?