Monday, June 27, 2011

 

Day 1952 - Mysteries of the Universe


The mysteries of the universe are many, and multiplying...

WHY can’t you easily fix a pillowcase that got twisted when you put it on the pillow?

WHY do they show the same commercial twice sometimes?

WHY isn't the weather forecast ever RIGHT?

WHY don’t you need a coupon until just after it has expired?

WHY does everyone drive so FAST in parking lots?

Why do socks disappear in the wash and sometimes NEVER reappear?

And of course I have to say this again and again and again – WHY does every package of bacon cook differently?

I don’t have the answers, silly, how could these be mysteries of the universe if I knew the answers?

Comments:
What a deep thinkah!
 
Hi Karen, I've missed all the blogs since my trip to the Cape and to Prov, which means I missed 3 pictures of Savi, and some very interesting bloggin. Haven't read any of the comments for those blogs. Anyway back home to Gil last night and did sleep really well. Had wonderful time with Lyn, Steve, Marcia and Kelly, and all the fam, including darling Savi and Heather! I'm going to check my emails now. Haven't checked Facebook since last Tues as Steve prefers not to have it on his computer. Talk to you soon!
 
Hi everyone! Working hard on my tutus so just a quick hi and bye...and I don't have any of those answers either, but have thought about all of them too!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?