Monday, June 20, 2011

 

Day 1945 - Monday, Monday...

Greetings, Monday Morning Blahgers!

Here's our Gal Savi at the beach, another summer is here, isn't it?


I love the beach. I just returned from California, and seeing the ocean was definitely one highlight of my trip.

I also had a hilarious flight attendent on the trip out there from Nashville to San Diego.

He referred to the floatation device as 'that bright yellow thing that looks like a toilet seat cover'. When he told the part in the safety briefing about the oxygen masks, he said to 'Place it over your nose and mouth to muffle your screams', and then said that there would be a charge for the use of the oxygen! The whole plane was laughing.

It's back to work, and I am expecting a very busy week. TTFN!

Comments:
I love the flight attendant story!! Great when you can have a fun flight! Glad the trip went well. xoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?